Barrett & Farahany is dedicated to fighting for Justice at Work™. Our firm's newsletter is designed to equip our readers with the information and tools they need to protect and fight for their rights in the workplace.
In our newsletter, you'll find information from our attorneys related to:
- Employment Law
- Overtime Cases
- Sexual Harassment
- Executive Compensation
- Severance and What to Do When Losing Your Job
- Wage Dispute
- Employment Discrimination
- Wrongful Termination
- FMLA Information
- How to Combat Wage Discrimination
- What you need to know about the Gender Pay Gap
- Workplace Rights for Nursing Mothers
- Amanda A. Farahany featured in magazine Attorney at Law article "Justice At Work"
- Court rules on "deeply rooted perception" about women still persisting in the workplace
- Sexual Harassment and Assault
- Unemployment Prep Checklist
- Georgia Senate Bill 59: What you need to know
- Support the Paycheck Fairness Act
- When are employers Required to Pay Overtime?
- Know Your Rights in the Workplace During Pregnancy
- 5 Things to Know About FMLA Before You Need It
- Amanda Receives Lawyer of the Year - employment
- Barrett Farahany, LLP and GSU Law Team Up
- Top 10 Ways employers Steal Your Wages!
- Victim of a Consumer Reporting Error?